Autogas Leisure designed tank mounting frame for the popular AlKo chassis as used on many different motorhome builds.
Although initial costs seem high this mounting cradle makes for very easy fitting and secure in the fact that the gas tank is well protected in a purpose made frame.
Please note that there are quite a few variations of the AlKo chassis and this gas tank mounting frame is to suit minimum depth chassis (270mm) or deeper.
Please contact us before ordering to discuss further your requirements.
Central chassis mounted unique heavy duty design allows the use of the our module system mounting to suit our different tank mounting cradles.
Comes complete as in the main picture to include 4 x mounting brackets to chassis , two main spars to span the chassis width, pair of bolt in mounting cradles , nuts and bolts for assembly.
Tank mounting frame spars
- Multiple hole positions allow mounting brackets in different locations for different cradles to be used.
- Valve box cut-out allows clearance and correct tank position on main frame spars.
- Choice of two height setting to accommodate different depth chassis and tank configurations.
- Slotted mounting holes in main spars allow for chassis variations
- Strong 5mm steel fabrication offers secure mounting and maximum tank protection.
- Durable powder coat protection.
- Mounting can be inverted to suspend the tank in cradles
- British made.
- Comes complete chassis mounting brackets as pictured
- Chassis mounting brackets designed to sit on the inside rail of the AlKo chassis and clear brake pipes and wiring looms.
- 5mm steel bracket electroplated with 2x M10 mounting holes.